1. The Wayne Art Center held its 12th annual Plein Air Welcome Dinner on Sunday, May 6, 2018 at Meg Veno’s Life’s Patina at Willowbrook Farm. Plein Air sponsors, committee and artists attended. The 12th Anniversary Plein Air Festival Preview Party will take place on Saturday, May 12 at the Wayne Art Center. Plein air artists capture the spirit and essence of a landscape or subject by incorporating natural light, color and movement into their works. Plein Air co-chair Debbie Craley, Wayne Art Center Executive Director Nancy Campbell, Plein Air co-chair Lindsay DuBarry and Wayne Art Center Director of Exhibitions and Events, Karen Louise Fay, welcomed artists and committee members to the dinner.
3. Lynne Templeton, Hannah McMillen and her father Gene McMillen, Elisabeth Braun, Diane Oliva, Julie Riker and Jose Oliva paused for a photo during the welcome dinner.
4. Nancy Campbell and Karen Louise Fay (left and right) pauised for a photo with dinner host, Meg Veno and Stevie Boulden (center).
5. Margie McGuire, Jason Sacran, Maureen McAleer and Stewart White attended the welcome dinner.
6. Dinner guests included Ellyn Spragins, Ted Vogel, Laura Riedel and John Witty.